Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fourth of July Card!

Hi, everyone!  I was super inspired to create yesterday because my new Fun Stampers Journey order came in!!!  I'm still waiting on the Starter Kit but what I received from my order was just what I needed to get crafty! :)  

Since it is just a couple of weeks away, I was inspired to create a fourth of July card using Fun Stampers Journey "Loads of Fun" stamp set and my newest, most favorite die our "Pocket Card" die template--it's SO cool!!!

Isn't that so fun???  The entire card is a die!!!  You simply run it through your die cutting machine and fold at the scored lines.  I will do a tutorial on this die in the future so stay tuned!  :)  I used our Journey Glaze to add the added gloss and dimension to the hot air balloon.

 I heat embossed the fire works image using clear embossing powder for a subtle design on my top insert and stamped celebrate across the white taped line on the little gift card holder I made to go in the front pocket. 


Of course, you can now purchase any of the Fun Stampers Journey products through me! Simply go to www.funstampersjourney.com/49 and order away! My coach number is 49 if you want to find me that way. If you have any questions or want more info on becoming a Journey Coach shoot me an email and I will be happy to help ya! 

Blessings,
Janice  :)

4 comments:

Laura said... Best Blogger Tips

Found this through the link up on Sew Many Ways. How cute is that card! I especially like the details you added with the clear embossing powder. I need to get my card making things back out; this reminds me of how much I enjoyed it!

Maxine D said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your project Janice.
Blessings
Maxine

Mrs B said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Janice. Wonderful card, so fresh and cheerful : ) Take care.

KellyRae said... Best Blogger Tips

Very festive and thinking outside the set :)