Hi,everyone! I've got a fun Back-to-School project today for our monthly "more than one score" challenge for Scor-Pal! The theme this month is "food for thought," so I created a fun little snack caddy that can be used as a first day of school teacher gift!
Isn't it adorable?! I was inspired to create a caddy like the one over at The Little Blue Room but I didn't have the dies she mentions, so I created my own using my Scor-Pal! :)
1. Cut two strips of cardstock at 3 1/4" x 12" and score at the two inch mark.
2. Die cut or punch the "handles". I used Spellbinders Classic Ovals. I apologize for not snapping a pic of this step!
3.Cut two strips of cardstock at 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" and score at 1/2" and 2 3/4" mark on both as shown below.
4. Turn and score 1/4" in from both sides.
4. Die cut or punch a boarder to the 1/2" section on both pieces. I used a Spellbinders border die. Cut out the extra sections as shown below.
5. Place strips of Scor-Tape on the side flaps and near the score line of the bottom section (on both pieces).
6. Start assembling the caddy.
7. You are ready to decorate!
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to join us in this challenge for a chance at a fun prize!